If you are graduating or have graduated university, then your next step is a Graduate degree. Use our our five steps to U.S. study, to help you get started on your U.S. admissions journey.
- Research your options: think about what kind of school you’d like to attend.
- Finance your studies: look up scholarships and other means of financing your education. What kinds of financial aid best suit your needs?
- Complete your application: check out our tips for putting together your applications, along with descriptions of required graduate school examinations.
- Confirm your student status: learn about what you need to do to ensure your student documentation is all in order before step 5…
- Prepare for departure: get ready to pack your bags by looking at our pre-departure resources!