If you are graduating or have graduated high school, then your next step is an Undergraduate degree. Use our five steps to U.S. study, to help you get started on your U.S. admissions journey.
- Research your options: Think about what kind of school you’d like to attend and take a look at our explanations of common higher education terms used in the U.S.
- Finance your studies: Look up scholarships and other means of financing your education. What kinds of financial aid best suit your needs?
- Complete your application: Our tips for putting together your university applications.
- Confirm your student status: Learn about what you need to do to ensure your student documentation is all in order before step 5…
- Prepare for departure: get ready to pack your bags by reviewing our Pre-departure resources!